|Lt. Colonel James Rhodes (humdrumvee) wrote,|
@ 2008-08-01 10:49:00
|Entry tags:||interview meme, meme|
01. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
02. I respond by asking you five questions of a very intimate and creepily personal nature. Or not so creepy/personal.
03. You WILL update your IJ with the answers to the questions.
04. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
05. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1. How are you, honeybear?
Just fine, thank you.
2. How often do you want to strangle me for being a smartass?
Only when you do it on purpose. When it's coming to you naturally, I get other urges. *like slap him upside the head. You know.*
3. Favorite car?
Oh, the R8 is pretty good.
Let's see. For something I'd usually drive, maybe this Freelander. Other than that... it's a little hard to choose. The Ferrari Modena doesn't look bad. Or this Lotus. This baby's profile is lovely, and, well. I like the style of this one.
And if I say I like this, I'm getting more honeybear jokes, ain't I.
4. Do you ever get tired of doing what you do?
Occasionally, right after I've overcome the urges specified in question 2.
5. *locked* Did you know my weapons were being used against you?
I'd not been into actual combat for a long ti- Being a pilot and all, I don't often get to that close encounter with the weapons before they actually expl-
No. I knew they were getting better shit but I didn't know it was actually yours. */locked*
How are you, honeyb--Just kidding! Tony made me! If you weren't in the military what do you think you'd be doing? Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny, Tony. I don't really know, Pepper. Probably a commercial pilot until I got fired because of Stark's automated piloting systems or, I don't know. I do well with training, so maybe some kind of teaching job, though that feels just wrong.
2. Place you've always wanted to go but haven't had the chance to yet?
3. Best ice cream?
Orange chocolate chip.
4. What do you do when you're stressed?
Exercise. Shooting practice.
5. Best way to kill two hours?
Like when you have two hours waiting for Tony...
Read up on something new.
Oh in THAT case since I don't usually know HOW long the waiting will be, just take what's happening around me and try to think through other problems, I guess. Now that you mention it, perhaps I should think about setting up a system for myself or something, since it's a regular occurrence.